- Cruise Tours
- Best Beaches
- Land Tours
- Best Hikes
- Best Snorkeling and Diving
- Best Wildlife-Watching
Explore what the Galapagos Islands has to offer.
Recommendations for the top sights, recreation, entertainment, hotels, and food in:
- The Galapagos Islands including Santa Cruz and Nearby Islands, San Cristobal, Santiago and Nearby Islands, Western Islands, Southern Islands, and Northern Islands
Sea lions and iguanas sunbathe side by side, penguins and turtles swim together offshore, and giant tortoises wander freely. The Galápagos is both a glimpse of life before human civilization and a reminder of its fragile beauty.
This is the trip of a lifetime. It will leave you with a new sense of wonder — and some great stories to share. Expert traveler Ben Westwood tells you everything you need to know to make this trip possible in Moon Galápagos Islands:
- How to get there, how long it will take, and where to stop along the way — including information on Quito and Guayaquil
- How to choose the best means of transportation, including cruises, diving tips, and land tours
- Background on the diverse wildlife of the Galápagos — including how and where to see each animal
Resources include a Spanish Phrasebook