If it’s golden sands and beach bliss you’re after, breathtaking bird-watching or just the chance to experience something completely different, then Gambia and Senegal is the destination for you. This guide gives you the inside scoop on the region’s attractions. Please note that this is the last scheduled edition of this guide.
This guide covers: Banjul & Atlantic Coast Resorts & Serekunda, Western Gambia, Central & Eastern Gambia, Greater Dakar & Cap Vert Peninsula, Petite Côte & Siné-Saloum Delta, West-Central, Northern & Eastern Senegal, Casamance
- 62 detailed and easy-to-use maps
- Colour photographs highlight the beauty of Gambia and Senegal
- Green travel options include community-owned tourist attractions
- Local author’s tips on driving across the Sahara
- Tips for finding Gambia and Senegal accommodation