A vast continent spanning every sort of landscape and culture, 1800 spoken languages, a whole arkful of wildlife… Where to start? How about The Africa Book! This in-depth celebration includes an introduction to the continent, a selection of journeys around Africa, facts and figures for each country, stimulating essays and a swag of knockout photographs.
- 54 country profiles covering essential experiences, people, trademarks, random facts, traditions, legends and surprises
- Selection of famous and historic routes as well as off-the-beaten-track passages
- Africa at a glance: facts, statistics, history, geography and best features
- Maps of the continent, journeys, five regions, and every country
- Dimensions: 310mm x 240mm